Thank you for your interest in providing The Coca-Cola Company with a sponsorship proposal. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we require all unsolicited sponsorship, celebrity/athlete talent and media investment proposals to be submitted through this portal.
Before continuing, we recommend you review the list of Sponsorship and Proposal Types included within this system to ensure your request is processed accurately.
The Coca-Cola Company seeks to align our company with properties that can offer national exposure and a positive association for Coca-Cola and its brands. As a result, The Coca-Cola Company does not typically provide corporate-level sponsorship support to the following:
- Requests that benefit, or fees that are paid to, an individual, family or unincorporated organization;
- Properties targeted to children under the age of 13;
- Activities or associations that promote or support religious or political goals;
- Hunting or any activities that harm animals;
- Organizations that discriminate against others;
- Sponsorships sold by brokers or other third parties who do not own and control the marketing rights of the event or sponsored organization;
- Trade shows, expo's or conventions.
To get started, create an account or log in below. Sponsorship proposals are reviewed, recorded and/or forwarded to the appropriate Coca-Cola team. You will be contacted if at some time in the future there is interest in your sponsorship opportunity.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us